IT Infrastructure and Software Engineer, based in London, who gets your systems up and running, while eliminating the issue and automating for future 💡.
It's no magic 🧙, it is proper engineering 🧠!
Feel free to get in touch or look up CV details on LinkedIn. Or find me on GitHub
Open Source Projects
- curl//im - A never complete bunch of cloud tooling created out of engineer's daily work needs
- Aperture - Scalable platform to visualize, store and analyze geolocated data
- RIPE NCC Member - AS51205
- The automate everything local internet registry - ask me for IPv6 blocks
- Ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8
- AWS - Holder of eight (8) AWS certifications 👉 look details on LinkedIn
- Certified ScrumMaster 👉 believer in DevOps culture and agile ways of work, use frameworks wisley
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals 👉 for the records
- Web-Based Visualization of Big Geospatial Vector Data
- Vector Based Web Visualization of Geospatial Big Data
- new/s/leak – A Tool for Visual Exploration of Large Text Document Collections in the Journalistic Domain
EducationStudied Computer Science at Technical University in Darmstadt, Germany.
Just in case: No cookies, no analytics, no comercial content 💯